At Human Resources Consulting & Research, Inc. (HRCR), we advance the growth and development of human potential through our knowledge of individuals and organizations.
Based in the greater Pennsylvania Lehigh and Delaware Valleys, HRCR has earned a reputation for high quality/cost effective work with profit and non-profit clients across all organization Breitling Bentley Replica
functions and levels.
Whether we are:
- designing a process to select job candidates,
- developing a performance assessment tool,
- conducting process consultation for increased team effectiveness,
- surveying employee or customer attitudes for improved performance or morale, or
- developing a leader through one-on-one coaching or career counseling,
HRCR professionals collaborate with you to accomplish your business goals.
HRCR?s mission is to improve business results and maximize human potential through the use of psychological insight for understanding individuals in relation to the constraints and opportunities of the workplace.
Our Core Values
- Client focused approach
- Business and individual effectiveness
- Results oriented and thorough
- Innovative use of up-to-date behavioral science
- Integrity, trust and confidentiality
Our Basic Approach
HRCR is Rolex Submariner Replica
committed to client-focused and flexible service that places your needs at the center of solution development. We do not impose preconceived ideas or sell you prepackaged products. Using a rational problem-solving approach, up-to-date psychological principles, and our professional experience, HRCR works with clients to accomplish the following:
- Understand Client Needs
- Target Opportunities
- Design a Work Plan to Address Issues
- Utilize a Variety of Problem Solving Techniques
- Conduct Analysis and Develop Results
- Provide Feedback and Recommendations